Wednesday 17 October 2012

JUST DO IT !


Believe in Goals  

It's never a bad thing to have a dream, but be practical about it. Don't sit daydreaming about things that are impos- sible. Set goals and then work out how to achieve them. Anything You want to do in life do well and not half-heartedly.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with that first step.

If you look ahead to the end, and all the weary miles between, with all the dangers you might face, you might never take that first step.

And whatever it is you want to achieve in life, if you don't make the effort. You won't reach your goal. So take the first step. There will be many challenges. You might get knocked back - but in the end, you will make it.

Good Luck!

Believe It Can Be Done
Have Goals
Live Life to Full
Never Give Up
Prepare Well
Have Faith in Yourself

I won't say no. I find more reasons to do things than not to do them. My motto really is: 'if you want to do it just do it!' I will never say,'I can't do this because I don't know how to.' I will give it a go. I won't let silly rules stop me. I will find a legal way around them.

I tell my friends,If you want to do it, just do it. I don't believe that that little world can stop you. If you don't have the right experience to reach your goal, look for another way in.


Keep your eyes open. Look and learn. You don't have to go to art school to be a fashion designer. Join a fashion company and push a broom. Work your way up.

Have Faith in Yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment